April 11, 2011

Special Event for Ratner Salons in Virginia

I am on route home from a one night first time trip to Washington and Virginia. I will for sure be going back there. It is so beautiful there....cherry blossom trees everywhere. I was only 20 minutes away from the White House and lucky for me it was open for a "Spring Garden Tour". They only open the gardens up for tours 4 times a year and I was in the right place at the right time.



150 top hairdressers from Ratner Salons (Bubbles Salon) attended our L'Oreal Event tailored just for them. We rocked out some Spring Summer Collections hair colour placement designs and wedding hairstyles as well.  This team were so eager to learn , it is a pleasure to spend time with them all.....thank you for inviting me.



Special thanks to Natalie for keeping the day running so smooth. Daphne thanks for being my right hand girl !
Thank you Maida and Jamie for assisting me with the models...and to the models ...you looked amazing, thank you for your time.






The "Locks that Rock" Competition that I mentioned is linked below the entry date is extended....so I want to see your entries !!!


All the rules and info is listed on the website....you could win a trip to Las Vegas for the Bill Boards Music Awards, pretty sweet !

                                                                                                                                                                       Click here for how to enter this contest !



For those of you in the class that took pictures please join my facebook page "Jennifer MacDougall Beauty" and feel free to put some up. I am happy to answer any of your questions....I am only a message away.



All the best to you, my day was 110% today because of u xoxo,

Jen







 www.ratnerco.com
                                                                        The Ratner Team

Thank you Nicci for getting us all organized for this picture ! Tight squeeze !


 Front door of the White House....I would have loved a peek inside !
The beautiful "Rose Garden"

No comments:

Post a Comment