October 25, 2010

Obtain a glamorous look thanks to eyelash extensions!

Obtain a glamorous look thanks to eyelash extensions!: "Find a Misencil technician nearest you"





I have tried many eyelash products in the past...anything from MAC Lashes that stay on for an evening to Rapid Lash which helps lashes grow longer. I have tried primers first , then mascara on top...have bought the expensive mascara and lower priced. My latest trial was Mistencil Lashes. Eryn Wall, a stylist with me at The Head Room in St.John's , Canada extended my lashes for me 3 weeks ago. Mistencil lashes are very natural and glamourous. I have had lash extensions before, but not like these. I don't feel them on my eyes at all and I don't need to use mascara now ! Loves ! The whole procedure is very relaxing...I actually feel asleep. The first application of the lashes took about 1 hour. 2 1/2 weeks later I had my lashes filled as some had fallen out like natural lashes do. Eryn is very professional and explains the whole service and what you need to use after to maintain your lashes. I have a heated eyelash curler now that does not hold the lashes, it is safe and gentle. The price is from $150.00-$250.00 depending on how many lashes you want and need. Oh by the way...these are the ONLY lash extensions that have Health Canada's approval...always good to know. I love my lashes ! Want Glamourous yet natural looking lashes too ? Call The Head Room Salon, 709-579-6161 and make an appointment with Eryn Wall, you will love them !
Click here for before and after pics of lashes



No comments:

Post a Comment