October 6, 2010

L.A.M.B. Show, NYC Fashion Week

New York Fashion week.....where do I begin ? L'Oreal Professionel partnered with Gwen Stefani for the Spring/Summer 2011 Collection from L.A.M.B. All of the models hair were coloured with INOA by L'Oreal Professionel. which is a revolution in hair colour,  it has ODS which is the oil delivery system and NO AMMONIA, NO Sensitivity on the scalp, NO Odour. I have been using INOA on my clients in the salon for a year now and there is nothing out there like it. Ask your hair colourist to use it for your next hair colour service. www.inoa.ca

I had a backstage pass to the L.A.M.B. show and had the opportunity to meet Gwen, her husband Gavin Rossdale and their children Kingston and Zuma. Gwen was so friendly and humble....Gavin was of course  even more handsome in person. He told me I had a beautiful smile.......I felt like a teenager with a crush.
check out the pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment